Can you setup a Hotkey to Hide all panels?

Description of your first forum.
Digital Dave
Can you setup a Hotkey to Hide all panels?

Post by Digital Dave » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:48 pm

As stated, can you set up a hotkey to Hide all Panels? I've looked through the presets under 'define hotkeys' but didn't see anything on it. So far, only going through the menu view - Hide Panels can I do this. But it would be nice to setup a hotkey shortcut for this.

Thanks,
Dave
okuma_10

Re: Can you setup a Hotkey to Hide all panels?

Post by okuma_10 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:49 am

Already there is a default hotkey that does that.It's the "tab" key.Also in the options for all panels there is an option called "Ignore TAB",which does what it says,it allows the panel to be visible even though all other panels are hidden when you hit the "tab" key.
Hope this helps. ;)
Digital Dave

Post by Digital Dave » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:41 am

Thanks, okuma. Appreciate the the info, and it helps indeed. :) I did look around for it before posting, must have overlooked it.

Thanks again
okuma_10

Post by okuma_10 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:28 pm

Yes,
a proper help section or document is needed.There are things I have no idea what they do,and others how they do it.But this project is run by one man as of now.So I would prefer his energy goes in to developing the software.And we the users will have to help each other out in the meantime.
Digital Dave

Post by Digital Dave » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:06 pm

I agree completely. A help section or any kind of documentation showing/defining functions, tools, etc. would be of great help.

And yep, I do understand the one man show thing. And think he's done a great job with this program too. I've been having a blast working with this program for the past week. Though, I do have to occasionally take an image back into Photoshop to make adjustments, changes, etc. Namely for its transform tool, since I'm not familiar with the one in PSS, and not sure if it does more the resize at this time? ...Though as with Manga Studio 5, I also found the transform tool to be limited, until I just happened to find that you could hold the 'command key' which then allowed for more advanced editing.

If anything, another useful option would be to have the ability to simply hover the cursor over an item to identify it. As you mentioned, there's quite a few things on there I have no idea what they do yet. Though I have been experimenting. :)

Thanks again