About license

Description of your first forum.
Rinine
About license

Post by Rinine » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:38 pm

Hi!

I 'm planning to buy Painstorm, but I have seen that the license is for 2 PC.
I can buy a license and use with a friend in the other side of the world without problems?

Thanks!
support
Site Admin

Re: About license

Post by support » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:03 am

Of course, you can gift second license for some one. But it will be connected to your e-mail and you can always deactivate you licenses and activate it at other PC. :D
arturjutkowiak

Post by arturjutkowiak » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:39 pm

Hello,

I have a problem, when program starts shows me a message to register product (already registered). When I enter my email it shows:
"You have already registered all of your licence" but it starts in trial mode only!

Whats wrong?

regards,

Artur
support
Site Admin

Post by support » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:20 pm

Maybe your hardware id was changed for some reason. You need enter personal area www.paintstormstudio.com/login.php and deactivate your current hardware id, after that you'll can register Paintstorm studio again from every PC, just using your e-mail.
arturjutkowiak

Post by arturjutkowiak » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:45 pm

Problem resolved by support , thanks!
jason_m_h25

Post by jason_m_h25 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:51 am

Hi I just bought the software and I don't have internet on my pc and I was wondering how would I register or activate my license if I'm not online. I would really like to use this software but don't have internet right now.
support
Site Admin

Post by support » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:40 pm

jason_m_h25 wrote:Hi I just bought the software and I don't have internet on my pc and I was wondering how would I register or activate my license if I'm not online. I would really like to use this software but don't have internet right now.
You need internet only at Registration process - only 1st running. There is no other way to activate it
mmoonn

Post by mmoonn » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:28 am

Hello! I have all the time climbs the message: "you have already activated all your licence"
I deactivated the current hardware ID, but after the restart, he again began to ask by e-mail
support
Site Admin

Post by support » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:40 am

mmoonn wrote:Hello! I have all the time climbs the message: "you have already activated all your licence"
I deactivated the current hardware ID, but after the restart, he again began to ask by e-mail
Connect us with info@paintstormstudio.com
Keshgar

Post by Keshgar » Mon May 22, 2017 5:31 pm

Hello.
I didn't want to make new topic, since that one is relatable to my question.
I'm loving the trial so far and I would like to buy myself a copy, but I haven't had bought any software licenses ever.
How does that work? Is the license connected to my e-mail, or PC? Can I use it at home as well as at my workplace if I login/register to my account there?
Thank you.

(ps. forgive my english)