You have a lot of fans on the Procreate Forum :)

Description of your first forum.
macmonkey
You have a lot of fans on the Procreate Forum :)

Post by macmonkey » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:04 am

Just wanted to say am really loving the app and it sounds like quite a few on the Procreate forum are too.
http://procreate.si/forums/index.php?topic=8029.0
Great job guys. The new update is really nice especially the ability to offset the custom form.
I will be posting a glowing review on the App Store for sure.
Dave.
Yerune

Re: You have a lot of fans on the Procreate Forum :)

Post by Yerune » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:25 pm

Yep, I came to Paintstorm through that exact thread, and so far all reviews are very positive. I've tried many, many different ipad art apps, and Procreate has always been my first choice. It's fast, efficient and intuitive.

Paintstorm is getting very close to a shared #1 position though, what it lacks in intuitive controls it more than makes up for with versatility and an overabundance of control.
Lzr

Post by Lzr » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:49 pm

I like the last 1.53 update. Keep the app up.
Procreate fan
Joel Stewart

Post by Joel Stewart » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:35 pm

Yes, I found Paintstorm on the ProCreate forum. These brush controls are everything I've wished for since I got my iPad Pro.

I do see some jagged stepping in the smoothest of the brushes (from the iPad's sensor?) I'm hoping I'll work out how to get rid of that by adjusting the brushes.

Otherwise I miss Airdrop for pads, and having a gallery type space to preview multiple layered files.
brianlife

Post by brianlife » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:04 am

Joel Stewart wrote:Yes, I found Paintstorm on the ProCreate forum. These brush controls are everything I've wished for since I got my iPad Pro.

I do see some jagged stepping in the smoothest of the brushes (from the iPad's sensor?) I'm hoping I'll work out how to get rid of that by adjusting the brushes.

Otherwise, I miss Airdrop for pads, and having a gallery type space to preview multiple layered files.
I agree I see jagged stepping even on the smooth pen, or brush. I wish this was not happening since I love the software. I did a comparison in Photoshop, save size canvas 8 inches by 8 inches. at 300 dpi., Photoshop is smoother, less pixel jaggedness. That sucks. Please talk to us PaintStrorm.
support
Site Admin

Post by support » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:32 am

brianlife wrote:
Joel Stewart wrote:Yes, I found Paintstorm on the ProCreate forum. These brush controls are everything I've wished for since I got my iPad Pro.

I agree I see jagged stepping even on the smooth pen, or brush. I wish this was not happening since I love the software. I did a comparison in Photoshop, save size canvas 8 inches by 8 inches. at 300 dpi., Photoshop is smoother, less pixel jaggedness. That sucks. Please talk to us PaintStrorm.
Are you talking about airbrush feather? or the pen pressure sensitivity?
Long_haired_artist

Post by Long_haired_artist » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:09 am

I see a lot of whining in the Procreate forum, people wishing for features that I know Paintstorm has. At the same time, a lot of whining every time Procreate changes a function.
I love paintstorm- it makes me feel like i’m winning.
ArmorWraith

Post by ArmorWraith » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:48 am

There is no doubt in my mind that Painstorm is the next gen painting app. I knew that the first day I saw it in action and bought it on the spot.

All the best,

Armor
support
Site Admin

Post by support » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:26 am

Procreate have a very good engine for iPad, but functionality is poor.