Feature Request: Multiple Layer and selection transformation

Description of your first forum.
eyald
Feature Request: Multiple Layer and selection transformation

Post by eyald » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:47 am

Hey, this is a feature that I think is very important.

-Being able to select multiple layers and transforming them together
-Being able to select multiple layers, making a selection and transforming the selection across all layers

Currently it's only possible to make a selection or transform a single layer, folders can't be transformed either.

-Also I'd like to add that I feel the layer selection and dragging is a little clumsy. needing to first select then drag. It would be cool to be able to just click-drag to position the layer.
-About folders, being able to drag directly into the folder would be more convenient, instead of waiting for the orange line under it.

Thanks!
support
Site Admin

Re: Feature Request: Multiple Layer and selection transformation

Post by support » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:22 am

eyald wrote:-Being able to select multiple layers, making a selection and transforming the selection across all layers
It's interesting request, because this feature does not exist in any other soft. I am not sure is it possible to realize, but we'll think about it.
eyald

Post by eyald » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:50 pm

This feature is actually available it Clip Studio paint, and is very valuable. It's a real shame and strange Photoshop does not offer it. In Photoshop you can only transform the entire layer if multiple layers are selected. You can check Clip Studio Paint, it gives a lot of options :)
support
Site Admin

Post by support » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:49 am

Yes, I have it... Really, it works :) I never noticed it before. Thanks.
cgmodeler

Post by cgmodeler » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:34 pm

The same is true for Bodypaint.

Also there's a neat feature that you can select various layers and whatever you paint on the canvas is reflected on those.

Also you can SELECT+CUT an area while multiple layers are selected and it cuts all the layers in the selected area.
Check out my latest work at:
http://www.cgmodelers.com