saying hello. left down buttons made smaller.

Description of your first forum.
rosa cobos
saying hello. left down buttons made smaller.

Post by rosa cobos » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:07 am

Hi friends..
Wanted to say hello. I have bought the ipad app and am trying to update with the forum.
I wish to ask wether the ipad version has the same facilities or is mostly like the mac version. I know that the price is lower, and for that reason tend to think that the mac version has much more "things" than the other one I have.
There are very few tutorials on let´s say YT for example...the many of the tutos are done with the computer version. I think that the tools and all is similar but there is going my question, or may be a "prejudice".

I have found that the tool palettes are realy gorgeous but they are taken much of the working space from view. And would lvoe to know wether should be able to make the lef down on the scree buttons. I do not seem to use them much. May be cannot find its practicity right now. Anyway..can they be made smaller and not to take so much space of the canvas from my vision?

Thanks a lot. Hope to join in many occasions.
Greetings from Bilbao,Spain.
Rosa (ah......I had met you on a Procreate forum too....you were really been treated with such an enthusiasm that I could not refrain from seeing what this for me new app was in the apple store.)
support
Site Admin

Re: saying hello. left down buttons made smaller.

Post by support » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:31 am

1) You can change buttons scale by 2 fingers gesture - put 1 finger at the hot button and 2nd finger to any place near it - start drag it and re-scale
2) you can change global scale of all panels - Menu-file-options-global scale
3) you can set scale of special panel to small and enable "normal scale on select" in panel options(little cogwheel at the right corner of panel)
rosa cobos

Re: saying hello. left down buttons made smaller.

Post by rosa cobos » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:47 pm

Thank you so much. I have done it...!! really great. I had not problem with other tools and panels resizing.
Greetings from Bilbaok Spain.
Rosa