Can't seem to find things I need (iPad version)

Description of your first forum.
BB8-Fruitcake
Can't seem to find things I need (iPad version)

Post by BB8-Fruitcake » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:46 am

Hello! I'm not used to using software on my iPad and I'm finding it really challenging to find certain things.

1. I can't seem to work out how to save my work to camera roll. I noticed the iPad version has an auto save, is that the only the way for my work to be saved?

2. Importing pictures from Camera roll - I feel like I've looked everywhere but have had no success ;w;

3. Copy and paste - I can't seem to figure out what magic combination you need to complete this task.

4. Importing Photoshop brushes - If I had the software on my laptop I'd have no problem with importing but it's not something I've ever tried on an iPad so I've no idea where to start.

I absolutely love the software but if I knew these 4 thing I'd use it even more. I want to draw more but it's hard when you know the piece you created won't be saved. I've had to resort to taking screenshots of my work for time being. If anyone can help me out with any of these things it would be much appreciated!
support
Site Admin

Re: Can't seem to find things I need (iPad version)

Post by support » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:20 am

1)You can save only JPG to camera roll, but not PSD
2)Open it, select, copy, and apste to your second document.
3)You can find copy and paste at menu-edit, also you can enable this hotbuttons at menu-file-define hot buttons
4)Upload ABR at iCloud or Itunes Paintstorm folder - all other steps is the same as at PC