Hotkey for opacity like "Brush size by drag tool"

Description of your first forum.
Zunio
Hotkey for opacity like "Brush size by drag tool"

Post by Zunio » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:23 pm

Hi

Anyone knows about the way to fast change brush opacity ( or any other parameter ) by using special key ( like alt ) and left/ right / middle mouse button ( binded to wacom pen ) (ex. alt+right click). Under hotkeys there is similar function but for brush size (Brush size by drag tool). I need one for opacity.

Regards
Mateusz
support
Site Admin

Re: Hotkey for opacity like "Brush size by drag tool"

Post by support » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:17 am

you can bind 123456789 keys(with an additional hotkey) to any controller - just click right mouse button at the opacity controller.
michaelws

Post by michaelws » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:18 pm

How do I do this for the Ipad pro - as there is no right-click that I know of? Plus I did not understand how to "bind" the hotkeys. Forgive but I am just learning this program. This is the only program I can think of that competes with Corel Painter as far as an editable brush engine goes. I would like to switch over to Paintstorm Studio completely. A manual would be nice also. I am willing to pay more so the developers had more money to work with.
support
Site Admin

Post by support » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:35 am

You can't bind 123456789 at iPad because it have not keyboard (it have but don't supported at the moment)
To bind any other functions to hot-buttons (round buttons) go to Men-File-Define Hot-buttons
You can move and resize hot-buttons by two fingers gesture. Just put one finger on the button and the second finger at any place near it, then start to dragging.
We advise to save User Interface after setup, you can do it at program menu-other-Save custom UI