Brush resize issue and straight lines

Description of your first forum.
Grimmy
Brush resize issue and straight lines

Post by Grimmy » Thu May 04, 2017 1:01 pm

Hello. I have paintstorm on iPad. I am running into an issue though(more of an annoyance actually). I want to resize my brush but I'm finding it quite difficult to resize it in the sense that I want it to always be a full integer like 1, 2, 30 etc. But most of the time, I'm always getting things like 1.2 and 30.34 etc,

Is there is a way that I can resize it easily to make sure I get a full integer each time? I tried to change the setting for brush resize speed but this has had no effect on this issue. I also tried changing the size via the hotkey resize button but this does not work either. And I cannot seem to find a way to enter the brush size manually. I was hoping I could tap on the brush size number and enter a value but apparently not.

Hopefully there is a way. But if not, please could I ask that you implement a way to get these full numbers? I would be most grateful.

Thanks in advance! I really love the app and it's proving to be worth every bit of money spent on it.

Also is there a line tool at all that I can use or hold down a button on the screen to draw a straight line? So far the ruler seems to be the only way but it's not very speedy and you have to constantly change the angle of it when trying to make straight lines.
Grimmy

Re: Brush resize issue and straight lines

Post by Grimmy » Sun May 14, 2017 4:09 pm

Sorry for bumping this thread. But does anybody have an answer for me at all?
support
Site Admin

Re: Brush resize issue and straight lines

Post by support » Wed May 17, 2017 9:43 am

we are going to add numeric enter for the sliders, I think it should solve this problem