Weird Glitch With Tablet Drivers

Description of your first forum.
ArrtMan
Weird Glitch With Tablet Drivers

Post by ArrtMan » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:30 pm

Hello,

I've been using this program for quite some time and so far I'm loving it, that much that I actually moved from Photoshop for painting porpoises. But this program has always had something weird going on with my tablet ( I have a Wacom Intuos Pen & Touch Medium). I don't know if it happens to someone else so that's why I'm asking first before blaming PaintStorm, the thing is that EVERY TIME I open it, I have to minimize and then open the window again to make the program recognize the tablet pressure, but that's not a big deal and takes just a couple seconds to do (It is still really weird though). The big deal comes when the drivers apparently just crash and I can't have my pressure back until I close the program and restart the tablet windows service. The weird thing is that when the drivers "crash" in PSS, the tablet is still working on other programs, so I don't really know how to fix this. Does this happen to anyone else too?.

Thanks in advance for your help!
support
Site Admin

Re: Weird Glitch With Tablet Drivers

Post by support » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:43 am

What do you mean by "drivers apparently just crash"? Do you see some error message?

maybe it's a same: I have a rare issue(it happens only 2 times) on only one of my PCs: suddenly wacom drivers start to build up used memory until the whole Windows is hangouts.