Byebye Paintstorm

Description of your first forum.
SooniX
Byebye Paintstorm

Post by SooniX » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:35 pm

Also, ich werde mich von Paintstorm verabschieden und einen anderen Grafikprogramm zuwenden. Ich habe mit ihn nur Probleme. Irgentwas funktioniert immer nicht so,wie es wollte. Ja,es hat einige Funktionen, die andere nicht haben. Aber daß immer nur mit einer Farbe gemalt werden kann, ganz gleich welche ich ausgewählt habe, das muß nicht sein. Ich denke´da ist von den Programierer noch viel Arbeit nötig.

So, I'll say goodbye to Paintstorm and turn to another graphics program. I only have problems with him. Irgentwas does not always work the way it wanted. Yes, it has some features that others do not have. But it can not be that only one color can be painted, no matter what I have chosen. I think there's a lot of work to be done by the programmers.
support
Site Admin

Re: Byebye Paintstorm

Post by support » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:07 pm

SooniX wrote: But it can not be that only one color can be painted, no matter what I have chosen..
What's the hell? :shock:
lopan

Post by lopan » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:36 pm

It's impressive that messages like these are approved by moderation and a couple of mine which were merely suggesting some features and a request for support were censored. :roll:
MNKYshield

Post by MNKYshield » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:36 pm

hi Soonix
can you dete the paintystorm folder
restart the app
and see if the default brushes paint colour
Try it, see what happens, paintstorms great bro
support
Site Admin

Post by support » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:51 am

lopan wrote:It's impressive that messages like these are approved by moderation and a couple of mine which were merely suggesting some features and a request for support were censored. :roll:
No any censored messages except duplications. Approving just happening with a delay.