iTunes files...corrupt?

Description of your first forum.
Artistbrandi
iTunes files...corrupt?

Post by Artistbrandi » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:39 am

Greetings,

I love this program- I used to work with Corel Painter, but recently sold my cintiq and have been doing my digital art exclusively with Paintstorm, as it is the most familiar to me.

I ran into an issue this evening, however. I was painting, and the app crashed. I suspect due to low memory, and because I accidentally exceeded the 10 layer limit. I think at some point after the program reprimanded me, I deleted or collapsed a layer, but hadn’t saved since. (It’s a little fuzzy what exactly happened after, as I nodded off. Baby was up half the night :? )

At any rate, I reloaded the program, and it asked me if I wanted to load the auto save. I said yes, and got a blank page named “restored.psd.”

So I tried opening any of the three auto saves in the iTunes, and none of them would open. I’m crushed, as I have been working on this painting for a good week now!

Is there any way to recover this painting? Where can I find the actual file on my iPad? If necessary, I can transfer it over to my computer and work with it there...but I’ll be sad if it is just corrupted and gone.

Any help, anyone?

Thanks in advance.
support
Site Admin

Re: iTunes files...corrupt?

Post by support » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:19 am

If all 3 autosave files is a blank and you has not saved some stage of file in other name or in iCloud - there's now way to restore it :(
You can get all local files(autosaves) via connection to PC and iTunes