how are the compatibility with these tablets and paint storm

Description of your first forum.
ThaliaRaven
how are the compatibility with these tablets and paint storm

Post by ThaliaRaven » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:43 pm

Im looking for a budget graphics tablet with a display. Cause i need to replace my genius mouse pen and would like a 2nd display. As a clintiq is out of my budget I was looking at some of the other brands. But Im unsure about compatibility because since this software is less known It doesnt get mentioned specifically in the compatibility so its either in the "and many more" or not compatible. I know when i tried messing with the virtual tablet app on my dads old samsung tablet it did not work with pressure but did in clipstudio. id like to know which ones are compatible before i start researching them to deeply.

These are the main tablets Im looking at though if anyone has recomendations for other tablets at a similar price point(as on amazon so about 350$ish) id check those out as well.

The first one I found was the GAOMON PD1560

The other one is the xp pen 15.6 though Im also considering the artist12 model for lower price. Slightly considering the 22Epro as its a newer model and they have a good deal for it on amazon but it is a bit more than i wanted to pay.

Im also considering the Ipad 6 with apple pencil. For the portability. Though im unsure about the smaller screen though id like to know if pain storm runs well on it even though its not a pro model and if apps like duet work with pc version on windows 10.