PaintStorm Project News

ArmorWraith
PaintStorm Project News

Post by ArmorWraith » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:08 am

Hey PaintStorm Staff/Team,

I was just wondering how the project was coming along? I guess im being nosy and asking whats in the works for a future update?

I always look forward to the next version, and its been a bit since the last one. I just wanted to make sure everything was okay with your team! (and get the latest scoop on the project of course!) :mrgreen:

All the best,

Armor
vezinho

Re: PaintStorm Project News

Post by vezinho » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:45 am

Hi ArmorWraith ! Hi Team !
This is an excellent question as i was wondering exactly the same thing !
If you could give us some little news...would be really appreciated !
Keep up the excellent work and thanks by advance ! :)
EruwaedhielElleth

Post by EruwaedhielElleth » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:04 am

The inactivity is worrying me a bit, I just bought this program recently and I'm already worried about continued support. I made a post to that effect but perhaps it was too anxious sounding? It never appeared so I'm not sure. Is there a place other than this forum that is more active? Surely it's too good/new a program to be abandoned so soon?
RicoH

Post by RicoH » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:42 pm

I'm really glad you asked the question too. I truly love the iPad version but feel it's just lacking that "final" polish (stability) and check eagerly for the latest version on a daily basis. It's so close to being the #1 go-to app for me. Stability issues are the only concern in my books
support
Site Admin

Post by support » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:33 am

The next update will be contains "advanced color correction" or liquefy tool(if we figure out how to do it :lol: )