Two Features

okuma_10
Two Features

Post by okuma_10 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:06 pm

I think I mentioned this before,but maybe it was in the deleted messages.
One thing is the icon brush mode.As I said before,one thing I liked in corel painter is the triangle icon,you can assign to the brush.Photoshop's Icon brush is also nice but I prefer the triangle,and it's simple.Now that I've deleted Painter and use PSS with photoshop, I do miss this small feature in my painting.It's really useful when doing line work.The ghost brush mode kind of gets in the way somehow.
The other thing is to make the reference function in PSS more like some good reference software out there like Kuadro.I think Kuadro needs more development,but still it's a nice start for a good reference option right into the software.
support
Site Admin

Re: Two Features

Post by support » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:51 am

We remember your suggestions, it's saved in our programmers "to do" list, what about references - we plan along time to add ability to move reference window outside Paintstorm window. Also change size of reference window to the whole window width/height.
okuma_10

Post by okuma_10 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:49 am

For the reference window: What I like in Kuadro is the boarder less feature.Meaning there is no visual separation between the reference window and whatever is behind it.Also an always on top feature.By the latter I mean that when clicking on the always on top feature ,no matter which panel the user selects,the reference window is always on top of it.That way selecting color and having the reference above the color panel will not result in the reference moving behind the color panel.
support
Site Admin

Post by support » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:10 am

But how you are going uses panels under this "on top" window? It's the same as you clean space for reference window