Feature Request: Adjustment Layers ,More Adjustments & Channels Window

Anded
Re: Feature Request: Adjustment Layers ,More Adjustments & Channels Window

Post by Anded » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:42 pm

Плюсую Adjustment Layers. Их отсутствие пока единственное что меня останавливает от полного перехода на пэинтшторм. Очень удобно использовать для работы с тенями и светом. Как пример: https://youtu.be/q2Cu2OUPLsU?t=7m49s
Grzessko

Post by Grzessko » Wed May 30, 2018 9:14 am

support wrote:It's applicable not only for this suggestion but: More real examples can increase realization speed :) Because some of the suggestions are a little abstract.
Right now I see useful only gradient map adjustment layer, all other can be applied to several layers as color correction and don't need to be changing on the fly.
You are not right :) That kind of adjustment layers we have on all big painting softs , Photoshop , Clip studio Paint , even free krita . A lot of time I am not sure about color directions and i coming back to color balance layers and play around with them again and again . In paintstorm I had to always apply everything so its difficult to make fast changes few times or even look if new color idea is better t than earlier version. You know what i mean ? That kind of non destructive adjustmens is standard ( software examples earlier ) We can keep finger crossed for that kind of adjustmen ? Because of lack of them i need to come back to Photoshop again and again .
xenomorphjack

Post by xenomorphjack » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:21 am

Hello, its almost 2 years from last post about that topic....:/ Is there any update on Adding Adjustment layers?
I think this is such a nice thing to have. The nondestructive workflow in photoshop was always my (and many professionals i know) way to go. You have the ability to adjust values and colors at any point in time of your painting gives me so much more freedom. so simple levels/curves and Hue would add so much to the software. because of lack of that feature i know many of my friends will never switch to painstorm, altough i am trying my best to convince them. They just like that photoshop adjustment layers flexibility to much.
support
Site Admin

Post by support » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:41 am

We still planning it :)