List of suggestions and bugs on iPad

aboutle
Re: List of suggestions and bugs on iPad

Post by aboutle » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:44 am

Furea wrote:Hello,
I've noticed every time I quit the app I need to activate the "rotation by finger gesture" option. Is there a way to keep this selected forever?
Also often after I change rotation of the ipad some panels move to areas outside of the screen that I can't access... It would be great if you could fix this bug.
This is because Paintstorm use an old way of thinking coming from pc version : you have to quit the app with the menu not from the iPad button: menu File > exit. After that it will remember the option.
Furea

Post by Furea » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:38 pm

aboutle wrote:
Furea wrote:Hello,
I've noticed every time I quit the app I need to activate the "rotation by finger gesture" option. Is there a way to keep this selected forever?
Also often after I change rotation of the ipad some panels move to areas outside of the screen that I can't access... It would be great if you could fix this bug.
This is because Paintstorm use an old way of thinking coming from pc version : you have to quit the app with the menu not from the iPad button: menu File > exit. After that it will remember the option.
Thanks! This is very helpful :)
Joel Stewart

Post by Joel Stewart » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:08 am

Many of my brushes have changed since v1.55 update. The pressure and/or texture response is all wrong. An app with "Professional" in the title should not go changing existing brushes without warning!

http://procreate.si/forums/index.php?ac ... 0693;image

(The linked image is a sample of just some of the changed brushes using some tests I happened to have made before updating and samples showing the difference).
support
Site Admin

Post by support » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:09 am

In 1.55 transition connect to brush size(never before) it calls one old bug, now we have fix it, I hope the next release is coming soon.
Joel Stewart

Post by Joel Stewart » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:26 pm

Thanks,
I can't say I understand the explanation, especially as I don't have transitions enabled on any of these brushes (I don't think) but hopefully you have found the right fix, and yes hopefully there will be patch as soon as possible.
vezinho

Post by vezinho » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:38 pm

Now I understand these problems were related with transition....
Hope to see it fixed soon
Thanks a lot !!
Joel Stewart

Post by Joel Stewart » Sun May 01, 2016 8:13 am

This review makes some valid points: https://medium.com/the-ipad-artist/when ... 1462057187
ErrkaPetti

Post by ErrkaPetti » Sun May 01, 2016 7:03 pm

Hi again!

I have a wish in future updates (for iPad)...

I wish that the content in the Mixer window should be saved with the file...
Or, a way to export the content of the Mixer...

It's nice to draw out a palette of colours in the mixer and use very easy and on a quick way... I like!
But, it's TOO easy to wipe out the content in the Mixer with the Eraser-icon :-(

It should be a warning before the app cleaning/wiping the Mixerarea...

Much of my time with Paintstorm Studio is much about to explore and test all kind of feature that is possible with iPad Pro and the lovely Apple Pencil...
Every day I discover something revolutioning about Paintstorm! There's a lot to do before I can see myself as an Paintstorm expert...

Keep up the good works guys!

Love from Sweden!
Joel Stewart

Post by Joel Stewart » Mon May 09, 2016 10:15 am

support wrote:In 1.55 transition connect to brush size(never before) it calls one old bug, now we have fix it, I hope the next release is coming soon.
Any news on a date for this fix on iPad? I've got work coming up that I need these brushes functioning properly for...
Bos

Post by Bos » Mon May 09, 2016 4:59 pm

Joel Stewart wrote:
support wrote:In 1.55 transition connect to brush size(never before) it calls one old bug, now we have fix it, I hope the next release is coming soon.
Any news on a date for this fix on iPad? I've got work coming up that I need these brushes functioning properly for...
Same here. I was using some brushes that can't work properly since 1.55 on iPad. A quick bug fix version, even without any new feature, would be largely appreciated.