Random angle controlled by pressure?

LukeCarl
Random angle controlled by pressure?

Post by LukeCarl » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:55 am

I've been experimenting with this for a long time and cannot seem to get it to work. Then I realised that perhaps the controls are not designed to be used that way.

I'm trying to achieve a brush that will have a random angle with a light pressure and then an angle controlled by the pen direction on harder pressure. I've been playing around with the graphs and sliders in numerous settings but none of them seem to work. It appears that the graph and both sliders for the random angle parameter all do a similar thing (limit the range of the random angle chosen).

It would be a useful feature to be able to have a random angle that mixes the below paints in a textured way with a light pressure and then becomes more accurate and controlled with a harder touch.

I'm aware you can achieve a similar effect with a double brush. However this means the brush changes whenever the second brush is altered as well. Would be much more efficient if the parameters could be controlled within one brush. Would make it easier to share the brush as well. :)
support
Site Admin

Re: Random angle controlled by pressure?

Post by support » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:51 am

same?
Attachments
random pressure.jpg
random pressure.jpg (294.37KiB)Viewed 1420 times