HOTKEY management

ziggie
HOTKEY management

Post by ziggie » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:30 am

Hi guys, hope you're having fun with new features

so, I don't know if this was already posted before, if that is the case I'm sry and this topic could be closed immediately. Now, I was thinking that it would be really cool to have even more flexible management of the hotkeys with an option to save your current setup. For example, If I have several paint storm licenses and I want to have similar hotkey setup on each and every one of them 'd have to do this tedious repetitive setup individually for every one, sooo..why not have option to SAVE your hotkey setup and export it so that you can import it back in another machine and everything works.
Maybe this already is possible and I'm just a big noob, if that's the case, pls just delete the thread :) If not, tell me if something like this could be possible and if you think this is necessary at all. Thanx

All best
N.
n-pigeon

Re: HOTKEY management

Post by n-pigeon » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:12 pm

Yup ability to save and load hotkey maps would be graet :3
support
Site Admin

Post by support » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:32 am

Documents\Paintstorm studio\data\prs1.kbd (prs2.kbd prs3.kbd) :D
n-pigeon

Post by n-pigeon » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:22 am

Hahahahaha
ziggie

Post by ziggie » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:31 pm

support wrote:Documents\Paintstorm studio\data\prs1.kbd (prs2.kbd prs3.kbd) :D
but, wouldn't you want this feature from within the app ? like, under options or properties where you would have UI management and then hotkey subgroup where you would have these possibilities ? If I understood correctly you are pointing to the file that is entirely non-manageable and can only be '' transfered '' to any other machine ( to be fair I did ask for that ) but I meant it in a bit more flexible and user friendly way. Anyhow, its good to know we have this option for now, maybe you'll figure out some way to bring it to everyone from within the app. Thnx