SHift & Alt Button for stabilizing movement

lordzieta
SHift & Alt Button for stabilizing movement

Post by lordzieta » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:09 am

I thinks it's an important thing that should added for next update, like a photoshop, if we transform (ctrl + t) and resize the selection by pressing ALT will allow us to transform the image "mirror" alike, example if we pull the top right corner edge by pressing alt, all edge will be pulled to depending the direction, also if we press SHIFT button, it'll 'lock' the transform so we can resize it without break the proportion/squeeze the image

hope this feature will released soon, Thank you ~
support
Site Admin

Re: SHift & Alt Button for stabilizing movement

Post by support » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:36 am

So you mean - resize from center with alt? Yes it's very handy feature and we already save it to our TO DO list.
lordzieta

Post by lordzieta » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:55 am

Yes, also don't forget about shift button to "lock" control movement for nudge, gradient, etc to make a true straight direction , it's really important
Thank you
thinknervous

Post by thinknervous » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:19 pm

Glad to see this feature is on the to-do list. I'd just like to add that it would also be awesome if you could move the anchor point, like you can in Photoshop and many other similar programs. So for example, if I'm trying to resize an arm, I could move the anchor point to the shoulder joint and rotate and scale the arm with respect to that point.