Reference window improvements

Gustavo Muñoz
Reference window improvements

Post by Gustavo Muñoz » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:38 pm

Specially for the IOS version:
1- I think it would be very useful to be able to zoom in and out the image on the reference window.
2- It would also help a lot to have a button to show and hide it while you are painting in fullscreen mode. Autoscale and transparency are not as useful as you loose the image once you paint.
3- It would also be nice to get the link to the reference image saved with the document, so every time you reopen it you get the same environment. And if you put the option to open it inside the reference window, we will not need to open up the image file as a working, paintable one.
Gustavo Muñoz

Re: Reference window improvements

Post by Gustavo Muñoz » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:26 pm

Update:

1- I have seen that the zoom tool does work OK in the reference window, I just added a button for it and all is fine now. Gestures does not work.
2- Best option would be if you could add an option for a button to show/hide just this window.
3- I still think the same.

Thank you in advance.
macmonkey

Post by macmonkey » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:02 pm

I was Just about to post " hells yeah make that reference window zoomable goddammit!" Before I saw your update :D
I didn't realise the zoom button worked in the reference window. That has been annoying me for so long. Awesome!
support
Site Admin

Post by support » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:17 am

2- Best option would be if you could add an option for a button to show/hide just this window.
You can enable "ignore tab" for the panel, in this case it will be always showed.
Gustavo Muñoz

Post by Gustavo Muñoz » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:45 am

You can enable "ignore tab" for the panel, in this case it will be always showed.
Thank you. Yes, this is the way I currently use it. The problem is that in the iPad you have such a little screen that you need to be all the time switching between having it visible to look at it, and then hiding it to get the biggest painting space. I currently use the minimize window button, but would prefer to have a button to use the left hand and not move the painting hand at all... :)