2d animation features

Baz
2d animation features

Post by Baz » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:55 am

2d animation features for iPad Pro >>

may be just a sample system to start with.
( Or may be a new App for you people to develop ? )

For Game / animation short / for fun !

Can be expor to .gif / video format. ( easy sharing !!)

Here is one Ref:
http://dragonbones.com/en/index.html#.WZJv8VGg-70

Thank You!
cestarian

Re: 2d animation features

Post by cestarian » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:15 am

I imagine frame-by-frame animation shouldn't be that difficult to implement, but I also think it would be a waste of time when there are bugs in the brush engine that need fixing and other parts of the program taht need improving, and we don't even have some basic features like vectors and text tools yet. I think 2D animation would be cool to have in like paintstorm 3.0 or 4.0 tho; but it should be low priority since it has very little to do with painting.
support
Site Admin

Re: 2d animation features

Post by support » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:44 am

cestarian wrote:I imagine frame-by-frame animation shouldn't be that difficult to implement, but I also think it would be a waste of time when there are bugs in the brush engine that need fixing and other parts of the program taht need improving, and we don't even have some basic features like vectors and text tools yet. I think 2D animation would be cool to have in like paintstorm 3.0 or 4.0 tho; but it should be low priority since it has very little to do with painting.
Golden words :)

But some things could be realized much easier. And some not very important things could be added in several days. But other - text tool for example, is a large work, because: 1) needed to connect with a fonts library 2)Text is a vector 3)special text layers.