some ideas that could be useful

ziggie
some ideas that could be useful

Post by ziggie » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:46 pm

so, it's really annoying when I want to move layer PAST any group that has been added to the layer list, since there is no layer-drag or anything else similar to that
so, we could definitely benefit if layer - drag ability was added, also, you cannot move group inside another group of course, no drag option for now, you can only create group from within existing group but you cannot nest older groups into a newer ones.
apparently dragging layers above or below layers is impossible thing to have, i dunno

Currently it's not possible to merge layer from top to bottom without loosing opacity information from above layer, meaning, if u merge top layer that is 100 opacity, to bottom layer that has 50 opacity, end result will be 50 percent opacity on a merged layer ! why ? If I'm merging top to bottom merge action should respect hierarchy like that. pretty silly, i don't understand

If at some point I switch from working in PStorm to some other app, so that PStorm is not on top anymore, PStorm will glitch all tools, freeze any current selections, masks or brushes and break all possible ways of interaction with the layers, and the only work-around this is to go back to lets say Chrome, or Winamp ( anyone remember that :) ) and then go back to PStorm again and magically it works again..wot ? PStorm does not like to be pushed back into BG, no sir

lassso tool selection, please allow for it to be confirmed with enter key ( besides just releasing the mouse to create selection ) and also, it is really really hard to see sometimes where the start point is ( if you want to close your newly created curve into a precise selection loop for example ) so, if possible please add a reference point each time we use lasso so that we always know where the start point is and where the end point is. magical tools will be more magicalishly magical that way..( with sparkle )

scalable '' define hotkey '' tab - PLEASE ! - its currently locked in one size with no ability to be up-scaled and it is really hard to navigate through such a dense list. Would mean a lot, simple touch yet truly frustrating when you're searching for a specific function among zillion of others

Please add option for transparent or non transparent/color maybe even imported photo BackGround layer when creating a new scene. saving a custom presets with custom BGrounds is really useful.

sry for a longer post, thx for reading, all best
N.
Florian G.

Re: some ideas that could be useful

Post by Florian G. » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:02 pm

so, it's really annoying when I want to move layer PAST any group that has been added to the layer list, since there is no layer-drag or anything else similar to that
so, we could definitely benefit if layer - drag ability was added, also, you cannot move group inside another group of course, no drag option for now, you can only create group from within existing group but you cannot nest older groups into a newer ones.
apparently dragging layers above or below layers is impossible thing to have, i dunno
It is possible to drag layers. You need to click, hold and wait till the layer gets moveable.
ziggie

Re: some ideas that could be useful

Post by ziggie » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:32 pm

hei man, right, didn't know you can drag them, thx for clearing that