Photoshop Usefull Features i would like in PaintStorm

brylidan
Photoshop Usefull Features i would like in PaintStorm

Post by brylidan » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:04 pm

Hello i wanted to apport some things i like and think are usefull.

1- Export Hotkeys : im not sure if this is possible ( maybe its a file on the installation folder i have to move ), but an export option would be nice for the whole program configuration ( panel colors , also the brushes, an all in one pack )

2- a Photoshop Pen tool / or a better way to control the lasso tool. so its more precise.

3- a way to save different selection shapes we draw with the lasso tool / pen tool : so, in photoshop there is the Paths window, where we can save the pen tool selections we make to edit the selected part later.

4- a Levels Graph. just to see and easily adjust them.

5- Something interesting from the James gurney book : a Gamut Mast creator. it says if you create triangle ( or other ) shapes on the color wheel
( a color wheel with gray on the middle ) you create a great color palette.
Here's an online one http://www.livepaintinglessons.com/gamutmask.php
also i remember this program where you drop an image and it tells you where are the colors of the image in the color wheel
https://cr10blog.blogspot.pe/2013/02/kgamut.html would be nice to have those features on Paintstorm.

what do you guys think ? thanks. :lol:
support
Site Admin

Re: Photoshop Usefull Features i would like in PaintStorm

Post by support » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:24 pm

1- Export Hotkeys
Windows version: "Documents/Paintstorm studio/Data/prs1.kbd" prs2 prs3 - the files of the keyboard.
3- a way to save different selection shapes

You can fill selected area by alt+backspace. and hide this shape layer. After that, you can call selection by ctrl=click on this layer (= layer menu->make selection)
MNKYshield

Post by MNKYshield » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:43 pm

Hi,
The ctrl+click doesnt work on linux, not putting pressure on you, just reporting, Love this app
andreasus

Post by andreasus » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:06 am

Pen tool or bezier curve selection would be very useful
brylidan

Post by brylidan » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:31 pm

support wrote:
1- Export Hotkeys
Windows version: "Documents/Paintstorm studio/Data/prs1.kbd" prs2 prs3 - the files of the keyboard.
3- a way to save different selection shapes

You can fill selected area by alt+backspace. and hide this shape layer. After that, you can call selection by ctrl=click on this layer (= layer menu->make selection)
thanks . im excited for future updates
lesergei

Post by lesergei » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:19 pm

Hi!
If we could export the hotkeys in text format, then make a charter that we print or save as PDF.
Thanks,