TIFF file and some other stuff

Uncle-Timmy
TIFF file and some other stuff

Post by Uncle-Timmy » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:30 am

First, Thank you for incredible paint software. I used to draw last few years almost only on Autodesk Sketchbook Pro and just started using PSS and completely switched to it for good. Now, I'd really really could use TIFF file format support, with layers of course. Is this on "todo" list any time soon?

Also, about PSD support. I have old drawings done in PS CS 5 and those files doesn't open or when opens it's just complete mess. Why it does this? :?

So, the other stuff...

1. When Brush button pressed and hold down and pen dragged up/down changes opacity and when pen dragged side ways changes size of the brush.

2. Space shows rotate/zoom canvas floating ring (like in sketchbook) but also shows like 5 last used brushes/erasers and most used tools (I guess Krita has similar option).

3. Warp Mesh tool. Now has editor which is neat but warp mesh would be even better, much better.

4. Save as would pick last used file name and adds automatically next number or letter i.e. "Dragon" next save would be "Dragon1" or if "Dragon_A" next would be "Dragon_B" and so on. Also Default Save Format would be nice.

5. I'm not sure if this is even possible but Folder recognition. When opening folder i.e. "JPG" programm recognize it and changes file format automatically as "JPG" (of course folder needs to have JPG, PSD, TIFF etc so the program can understand it). Little thing but would save time a little.

6. Could be useful for some like me, when selection tool in use the add/remove selection option could be held ON until switched OFF.

7. Possibility to map stylus buttons (at least I couldn't find it if it's there)

8. Maybe direct share to social medias and save to selected folder as JPG with one click. (Just crazy idea, not so important)
8.1. In app screen recording/time lapse function

Think that's it for now. :lol: