Different suggestions.

illinar
Different suggestions.

Post by illinar » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:35 pm

Ill repeat this: I bought the program immediately for iPad since it's the most feature-complete one that I know. Would recommend to everyone if not lots of small issues and things that could be better. The program is really great and is a Photoshop killer for me because photoshop can't get basic artist features in decades of development. But Painstorm is pretty rough around the edges sometimes. Other suggestions will be in a separate thread.

- I want the ability to disable the top panel with Mirror and other tools. I made it invisible but it pushes my UI away from itself.
- Warp tool confirmation window invisible when panels disabled and I click my Warp button. Only now writing this I realized that I can set it to ignore Tab. This should be the behavior by default.
- Would be great to have Warp work more seamlessly, with an option to have no confirmation window and instead have it launched with default settings.
- Initiating Warp flips page back if it flipped. No need to do that.
- Moving a lot of buttons is a nightmarish ordeal with them also constantly getting triggered. Would be great to have an interface editing mode where I can move them with my stylus.
- Reset canvas rotation button is needed.

- Really need UI icons for brushes or a compact brush panel. There has to be a more compact UI panel layout with no extra fat, no frames. On mobile, UI efficiency beats uniformity.
- Could use a colder warmer gradient for a current tool.
- Palm rejection option fora specified part of a screen. I never use fingers on the right side UI, and I can't have it there because that's where my palm rests.
- Option to disable all finger drawing.