IOS Version - HOTKEY requests and issue

cloud-yo
IOS Version - HOTKEY requests and issue

Post by cloud-yo » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:43 pm

Hello, A while back I made a request and I want to once again do so. I would like to request a "confirm" and "cancel" Free transformation hotkeys so I dont have to constantly unhide and hide the ui to accept or cancel transform operations. If they already exists, I would love to find out. thanks.

Also I have noticed that the "clear" hotkey is no longer working. I like to select large areas at times and clear the contents of the selection. There was a hotkey for this and now its not working anymore. I also cannot find a "clear" option in any of the menus that is not a complete "clear layer" one.

Any specific reason for this or is it a bug?
Thanks for your attention.
cloud-yo

Re: IOS Version - HOTKEY requests and issue

Post by cloud-yo » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:09 pm

I stumbled on a work-around which would have been nice to know about from the developers regarding the "confirm/cancel" free transformation via Hotkeys.
It seems that after transforming your sselection, you can confirm the transformation by simply switching to the paintbrush again. All that's left is to deselect and move on. This works for me and therefore withdraw my request. Again, it would have been useful to hear from the developers MONTHS ago when I brought this up, but whatever.

The question regarding clearing from selection still remains. PLease take a moment to address this issue or let me know how its structured now.
thank you