About box license

kradoow
About box license

Post by kradoow » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:39 pm

Display your license info in the about box. I wanted to deactivate one of my licenses but I did not know which one was for which computer. I did an upgrade on my desktop and was displayed the try register message so I deactivated one so I could register it. Now my tablet copy says I have no licenses available so evidently I deactivated my tablet license originally and reactivated it on my desktop. So basically I have 2 licenses for one computer I just am not sure which one is the current one (Active one)
support
Site Admin

Re: About box license

Post by support » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:42 am

But to disable license you(Paintstorm) need to connect to the database with login(e-mail) and password. Usually, users don't know this password because it needed only to re-activate a license... By other words, to realize this feature we need to redo license activation to typical Log In form with username and password... But it a good idea anyway, we'll think about it.
sceyefeye

Re: About box license

Post by sceyefeye » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:05 am

Bit late on this reply

Perhaps you could show the machine associated with the license key - next to the deactivate buttons? Particularly as you have a time limit on deactivating licenses per week - wrong license and it is a week before you can do anything. Just a thought