Happy with software; Have suggestions

lordd
Happy with software; Have suggestions

Post by lordd » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:02 pm

Thank you to the PSS team for this wonderful painting program. I came across your program from a Youtube artist. I also came from other painting programs from different platforms (Photoshop, Procreate, Krita, GIMP, etc...) . I'm now using PSS full time for my professional work. I'm using PSS for Windows btw.

I'll keep my wish list brief. (They're mostly tools and some quality of life things found on other painting programs that might be a good addition to PSS) :

1. On the Save prompt, the file name field is empty. If you opened an existing file, I noticed other programs would have the file name auto-filled rather than typing it every time you save.

2. Grid lines on Guides (2pt and 3pt perspective) similar to Krita's. I used the guide tool and know it's a different take, on the tool but having grid lines plot out from the vanishing points would be nice.

3. 15 degree angle line snapping when using quick line - also similar to Krita's.

4. Hotkey option for "Rename Layer".

5. Hotkey option for "toggling between layer".

That's it for now. Looking forward to new features.

-D.
support
Site Admin

Re: Happy with software; Have suggestions

Post by support » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:50 am

OK, saved!
3. 15 degree angle line snapping when using quick line - also similar to Krita's.
Hold SHIFT while move guide point(rotate) (hold it after you start to rotate, because if you hold it before you'll get "fast" direction by 2 clicks)