Few little and nice suggestions!

MaiandraGD
Few little and nice suggestions!

Post by MaiandraGD » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:12 am

Hi! My first post here c:

First of all I want to thank to the developers, I'm feeling in love with Paintstorm Studio after using Krita for years. I purchased Paintstorm Studio while ago, but never used it so much until last update! Thanks dev team for the great software and support!

I have some suggestions, It would be great if you consider to add them as new features in next updates!

- Hide tab buttons from every panel when you activate the "lock UI" top button (I hate having those tiny close" and "options" buttons everywhere!)
- Add possibility to change the UI theme, I'd want t have a more clean and flat, without those diagonal stripes (kind of reminds me GIMP) and without rounded corners on menus.
- Add custom hotkeys to increase and decrease: color tone, color saturation, color value, opacity (I miss this from Krita)
- Hide everything with TAB button, I mean, everything. Including the taskbar (I'm on Windows). I just want to see the canvas on real full screen
- Add a classic grid option (with customizable hor. and ver. lines) and another one for isometric view

Other not so urgent/important suggestions:
- Add a shape tool, a simple one, that let you create rectangles and elipses at least
- Improve the overall performance if you can, it's a resource eater sometimes :c
- Add option to adjust to the grid when you place items in a Custom Panel
- Add a border line to the color selection picker square to tell apart from the background color
- It would be nice to have, in a future, an easy to use animation panel, just with the basics

That's all by now!
Also I'm working in a (much better) translation to spanish, if someone is interested in.

Thanks and forgive my bad english!
support
Site Admin

Re: Few little and nice suggestions!

Post by support » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:44 am

Add custom hotkeys to increase and decrease: color tone, color saturation, color value, opacity
You can bind hotkeys (+/-) on any slider in any Panel. (Use right-click on a slider)