Tutorials

p3aul
Tutorials

Post by p3aul » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:48 am

Hi! I seem to be getting in on the ground floor of an exciting new painting software! I say exciting because within 5 minutes of installing and playing with the trial, I went online and bought it. It was simply amazing, right out of the box!

However, my enthusiasm doesn't extend to the tutorials. No audio and far to fast for me to follow what the presenter is trying to explain. If you are not going to have audio, then I suggest a slide presentation. At lease a viewer could follow along. If only a video will do: Slow it down! also offer a download of the tutorial. After all, you are trying to sell your product aren't you? Allowing download of tutorials can only help you. It's great software at a great price. Don't let lack of instructions and tutorials keep it from being the best!
Thanks,
Paul
support
Site Admin

Re: Tutorials

Post by support » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:41 pm

Hello. Your are right, our tutorials can be better...
Also You can find detail tutorial series with sound at "the theatre professor" yourube chanel: http://www.youtube.com/user/thetheatreprofessor/videos
ArmorWraith

Post by ArmorWraith » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:01 pm

Full documentation would be super helpful, an updated help section and FAQ would work.

Armor
okuma_10

Post by okuma_10 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:19 am

Yes full documentation like we see in those 3d software would be great!But still there is good amount of information on the software via videos.
support
Site Admin

Post by support » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:52 am

Also I want to say: the main problem for a tooltips is the translation. For example It will be looks strange if in Spanish version you see english tooltips. All of our UI translations maded by our customers, but help - need much more time :(