Eraser Bug

ArmorWraith
Eraser Bug

Post by ArmorWraith » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:38 am

Hello PaintStorm Studio Team,

I have a strange issue. Whenever I select my default eraser brush via the shortcut or eraser icon, it will pick a seemingly random brush to make an eraser.

It is quite frustrating when trying to achieve certain effects.

Edit**

I have reset my brushes. It seems to have fixed the random issue, but now I cannot have the eraser revert to the last used. It always reverts to the default eraser. I used to be able to select the eraser category, select which eraser brush I wished to use, and have it remain that brush until I changed it. It currently only allows me to use the default, with no option to change it.

Edit 2**
This only occurs when I load my custom Brush set for paintstorm studio. Is there a way your team could look at my issue with the brush packs to try and replicate what the issue is?

Edit3**

I backed up to an older copy of my brushes. Unfortunately I cannot figure out what happened to the most recent set. If your team wants to analyze the glitched file, I can certainly send it along. I have it saved separately.

Armor
support
Site Admin

Re: Eraser Bug

Post by support » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:12 am

1)for eraser hotkey: You need to place your eraser to the erasers brush category, or bind it to the special unique hotkey.

2)Yes, please send us this brush file (info@paintstormstudio.com)
Slauer

Post by Slauer » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:36 pm

I stumbled upon the same problem recently. It still seems broken. The problem occured because i moved mu brush set higher in the category list. Long story short: The eraser group works correctly as long as it remains second in the cathegory list.

Slauer
ogneva_eva

Post by ogneva_eva » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:12 pm

Slauer wrote:I stumbled upon the same problem recently. It still seems broken. The problem occured because i moved mu brush set higher in the category list. Long story short: The eraser group works correctly as long as it remains second in the cathegory list.

Slauer
Yes, I have the same strange bug)