Can not get pen pressure to work on Surface Pro 3

sunshine_in_az
Can not get pen pressure to work on Surface Pro 3

Post by sunshine_in_az » Tue May 19, 2015 4:14 am

I have updated all the my drivers but the pen pressure still does not work in Paintstorm. Surface Pro 3 does not use wacom, it uses N-trig drivers. Any suggestions?
support
Site Admin

Re: Can not get pen pressure to work on Surface Pro 3

Post by support » Tue May 19, 2015 11:58 am

Surface pro have another pressure engine, we need to get this tablet for testing and writing code. For today pressure is not avalible for surface pro. But we'll try to change it as soon as we can.
Henry Stahle

Post by Henry Stahle » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:45 am

support wrote:Surface pro have another pressure engine, we need to get this tablet for testing and writing code. For today pressure is not avalible for surface pro. But we'll try to change it as soon as we can.
I use Paintstorm on my Surface Pro 3 with pressure - just as good as any Wacom device. The trick is to install Photoshop. Adobe has the right N-trig driver installed in Windows, and away you go with full pen pressure. Give it a try..! ;)
support
Site Admin

Post by support » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:38 am

Wow, can you describe it with more details? This n-trig driver is global and works for any soft?
cgmodeler

Post by cgmodeler » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:04 pm

You can update by using the wacom feel drivers, I'm testing now paintstorm in the 300$ cheap Cube i7 Stylus which is wacom enabled.

http://us.wacom.com/en/feeldriver/
Check out my latest work at:
http://www.cgmodelers.com