iPad Pro minor bugs

aboutle
iPad Pro minor bugs

Post by aboutle » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:54 pm

The rotate with two fingers option don't stay on from one session to another;

The restore functionnality should not summon everytime at the beginning of a new session when a document have been previously saved but not closed. (Actually not a real bug I guess)
support
Site Admin

Re: iPad Pro minor bugs

Post by support » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:41 am

Seems that paintstorm closes abnormally for you. Restore function must be appears after Paintstorm crush. Do you exit from paintstorm menu-file-exit?
aboutle

Post by aboutle » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:06 am

No, I usually quit by clicking the home button as it is the common rule for iOS app. I even didn't Know there was a quit option in a menu. May be my problems come from here. But I have to admit that old way of doing is not very ipad friendly.
firejan82

Post by firejan82 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:19 pm

Hi,

Was this ever solved? I have the same problem now. I don't think I had it before but I was using the Lite version before, only recently purchased the full app, and there was an update recently so not sure if it's the update or the full version. I just know didn't have to set the rotate the 'Rotate canvas by fingers' and now I do.
firejan82

Post by firejan82 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:30 pm

Never mind, no need to approve this and my previous post here. I realized based on your post that exiting the app via the menu will save the rotate with fingers setting. Cheers