Canvas goes white

lucdenkov
Canvas goes white

Post by lucdenkov » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:40 pm

Hello! I've been trying the trial version of Paintstorm for a few days now before I decide to pull the trigger and buy (financial situation not the best atm :lol: )

I've had this problem happen quite a few times per session and it's a bit concerning, especially because I can't find mention of it anywhere else in the forums: Sometimes when I'm drawing, especially when making a bunch of small dots or lines in a short amount of time, the whole canvas will flash and go white, hiding the whole image. When this happens I usually hide/unhide the layers and it removes the white but only on the area that the layer covers. For example: if I have a gray background and I'm drawing a face on a layer above it and the error happens, when I hide/unhide the layer with the face, the face itself will show up again but the background will remain white, so I have to do the same with the background layer.
Also if I'm zoomed in the "fix" only works for the part of the screen that's showing at the moment, zooming out reveals that the rest of the canvas remains white.

Other than that, I'm loving the software!
support
Site Admin

Re: Canvas goes white

Post by support » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:38 am

Check, is the autosave enabled? version 2.02 has the same white screen bug on autosave.