Missing Tool Options

ThistleFahks
Missing Tool Options

Post by ThistleFahks » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:52 am

for some reason when I open the program the tool options docker (is that the correct term? Its what I've been calling them) goes missing. If I click view and try to get it back that way, nothing happens. If I close and reopen the program, nothing happens. If I turn off the TO, close the program, open it up and try to turn TO on again, nothing happens. The only way I get it back is to reset everything to default, or switch between the preset work spaces, but once I'm out of those I have to reset everything.

I have windows 10, if that helps at all.

This is really starting to annoy me; I hate constantly having to reorganize my work spaces all the time. >:( It is very a frustrate
support
Site Admin

Re: Missing Tool Options

Post by support » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:07 am

Is it happens every time? For example, if you switch to another workspace and close/open program - the tool option disappear?
You don't need to reset all, you can reset only Panels layout. Also, you can setup your UI and save it (and load if something will "break")
ThistleFahks

Re: Missing Tool Options

Post by ThistleFahks » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:25 pm

It happens at random but its so far happened to workspace 1 and workspace 2 the most. I'll try the panels reset, and the saving UI and see if that works to stop it.