Strange black look of strokes

Zlad
Strange black look of strokes

Post by Zlad » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:17 pm

Hi all,
After few years of using PS I try to switch from PS to PSS. Yes there are some brushes I realy need to copy from PS to PSS, but I hope I can do it, or someone. I downloaded the trial version and installed on my NTB - here it works great. But I use NTB only when I cant work on my PC. PSS on my PC doesnt work properly - while I paint with some brushes it looks realy strange - I dont know how to describe it. I dont see strokes of the brush properly I see only a black square stroke and the normal stroke in it. SO I uploaded the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4C97Mm ... e=youtu.be
As you can see after undo and redo it looks normal. But while painting it doesnt - it is annoying.
I have win 7 64bit. Ntb the same but there is no this issue. Maybe is it about settings, but I didnt find the solution.
Any suggestions?

Your program looks great and I realy want to switch from PS to PSS because I see many features I can use here and I realy like your way of support and communication with users :)
support
Site Admin

Re: Strange black look of strokes

Post by support » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:13 am

Some troubles with video memory, try to update graphic card drivers.
Zlad

Re: Strange black look of strokes

Post by Zlad » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:54 pm

support wrote:Some troubles with video memory, try to update graphic card drivers.
Hi, updated, thanks, it is okay for now. Hope it will work fine :)