Stylus issues and other bugs

IgorS
Stylus issues and other bugs

Post by IgorS » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:34 pm

Working on cintiq13hd, Win10x64, GTX960
---
1. Stylus won't work properly
Pen buttons and sensetivity don't work until I lunch "wacom tablet properties" software. It is needed only 1 time per boot. There was the same issue when I worked on laptop Win8 and earlier wacom drivers. Never notice a similar bug with other painting software.

2. "Dropping multiple files is not supported" error, when drag&drop one file into PSS from TotalCommander or FastStone Viewer. With WindowsExplorer it works correct.

3. Pen buttons don't work correctly in mixer's canvas. My "left click" button has "ctrl+z" shortcut. After clicking once in color mixer it begins constantly put paint without touching tablet or clicking other buttons, just with moving coursor. Or othertime "left click" button works only 2-3 times, than just stop working.

4. Right-click (or several clicks) stylus on swatches transform cursor into "arrow+move" shape and prevents painting. Can't cancel it. Hotkeys work but can't draw. Mouse also won't work. Need to restart PSS. Similar effect with color wheel right-clicking, but it can be cancelled just clicking anywehre.

5. Using ruler + opened brush options + hotkeys to change transparency (I assigned to "alt+r" and "alt+v", but tested with "ctrl", and only with letters) goes to inaccessibility to any menu, cursor just moving under windows. But painting and hotkeys still work. Need to restart PSS.

6. When using poligonal lasso with "+" or "-" options, it appears like freeform lasso.
support
Site Admin

Re: Stylus issues and other bugs

Post by support » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:52 am

1)Same happened for my old 2 PC's with all soft
2)Yes, this not supported, but in the next release, you could place several images as layers.

3,4,5,6)thanks for reporting, we'll try to fix it.
IgorS

Re: Stylus issues and other bugs

Post by IgorS » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:47 am

support wrote: 2)Yes, this not supported, but in the next release, you could place several images as layers.
I' am talking about 1 image file, not several.