All brushes are the same/Problems with dual screen setup

qrayn
All brushes are the same/Problems with dual screen setup

Post by qrayn » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:58 pm

Hey!

I just downloaded the trial of Paintstorm Studio and I can't get the brushes to work properly. The first stroke I take after opening the programm is always this bristly line, but the following ones are always this blurry, watery mess. Doesn't matter which brush I use - the strokes all look exactly the same.... I really don't know what to do - the brushes work just fine in the "mixing planel"
I've already reinstalled Paintstorm and I've also updated my grapics card driver - nothing changed.

I've also noticed some weird "barrier" on the canvas when painting that always stays white, no matter what (you'll understand what I mean when you look at the picture"

I think this may be because I'm using two Displays? One of my Laptop (Win 10) and the other one of my screen tablet (Huion Kamvas GT191) but even if I only use one of those the brushes still don't work. However, the white line dissapears

I hope that someone is able to help me, since I would really like to be able to properly use Paintstorm...

(Excuse the bad english, it's not my first language)
Attachments
screenshot.PNG
screenshot.PNG (867.47KiB)Viewed 558 times
support
Site Admin

Re: All brushes are the same/Problems with dual screen setup

Post by support » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:22 am

looks like some textures glitch, does any other functions work fine? For example gradient?