Wacom Intuous Pro and Wacom Art pen

mital
Wacom Intuous Pro and Wacom Art pen

Post by mital » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:08 am

Hello friends,

I am having issues with inking on my Wacom Intuos Pro + Art Pen (Not the normal Felt pen)

I am getting a big blob at the beginning of any line which uses pen pressure. I have reset the Global Pressure Curve and Pen pressure curve. These blobs I am getting as soon as I enable Pen pressure. This does not happen with Photoshop, ClipStudio or Medibang. But, this is happening only in PaintStorm and Krita (Assumed Krita and PSS use same windows pen API)

However, this seems working fine, if I reverse the pen and use Eraser side with any pressure sensitive brushes. This is getting annoying as I tried uninstalling and re-installing Wacom drivers, Paintstorm and defaulted all the pen settings in Wacom and Paintstorm.

Check the attached image. If anyone had encountered the same problem, it will be a very big help. Thanks
wacom issue.PNG
Check blobs at the beginning of a pen stroke.
wacom issue.PNG (101.62KiB)Viewed 2139 times
support
Site Admin

Re: Wacom Intuous Pro and Wacom Art pen

Post by support » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:32 pm

Is it same with stabilizer = 0 ?
ixie

Post by ixie » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:58 pm

I use Wacom Art pen without issues
mital

Post by mital » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:08 am

support wrote:Is it same with stabilizer = 0 ?
Yes, I tried all combinations. My Wacom graph is flat, stabilizer = 0 and all settings are on defaults. Strangely this does not happen with Photoshop, ClipStudio or SAI.

In PSS I sometimes get strokes without those blobs, but 90% time I get that blob at the beginning of a stroke.
mital

Post by mital » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:17 am

ixie wrote:I use Wacom Art pen without issues
I saw all your replies on other posts, why is it that something does not work with others, always work with you? Please share your setup and be more specific than just saying "it works for me". You may be having some specific settings share your setup and I can try replicating it.

I am not able to use PSS with this setup bcz of these uneven blobs. Mine is a critical work and not just hobby work. If this is how the issues are handled, I doubt future supports. Sorry.