brush changes

kradoow
brush changes

Post by kradoow » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:22 pm

I have my dockers/widgets/panels whatever they are called on a separate monitor, (the panels that I tend not access a lot) When I have a selected brush and move the mouse to another monitor the brush will become deselected. When I start drawing again I will end up using a different brush( so far is has always been "Simple palette knife") I do not always pay attention to the name of a brush so when it switches I may not recall which one I was using. It does not change the brush group button so I still see the list of brushes I was using. So as a work around I just extend the the main window to the other monitor so it is not a show stopper I just wanted to point it out.
I am using the intuos pro small, windows 10 pro I7 w/64 gb RAM with a gtx 1060 video w/6gb RAM .

I thought maybe it something to do with GPU because each time I left the paintstorm main window I noticed the GPU indicator change brightness.
I did turn off the GPU and still experienced the same issue.
When it is docked switching to other programs does not change brushes, only when it is "floating".

Thanks.
voneyezine

Re: brush changes

Post by voneyezine » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:32 am

that may actually be the cursor offset. ive experienced an issue where the cursor is hovering over a docker in the off screen, but the highlighted area is offset, so when you click its in a different area and is probably selecting a different brush. my problem is i put the tool options off screen as well but when you open individual panels it selects something higher in the list becuase the hit box is offset from where your cursor is hoving. i ve allready reached out about this but, i dont know if this guy is going acknowledge wuts going on becuase theres 2 much on his plate.