new update OMG! its glitchin bad tho.

voneyezine
new update OMG! its glitchin bad tho.

Post by voneyezine » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:48 am

long awaited update, I was hyped up. but menus panels are creating ghosting images of other menus docked on 2nd screen. especially the options menu for brushe settings, when you have brushes that use gradient stroke. When trying to select colors on the range band strip the color wheel menu and other menus come up superimposed on top of each other and not allowing color changes. I do like the new icons in the ui seems like your following clip studios iconography,, but overall performance is slowed. drawing is super laggy now, and lines dart off in other directions during a brush stroke. even tho you can luanch the app faster which is fantastic :o , but not at the expense of app functioning well. please hot fix :idea: :arrow: :D
voneyezine

Re: new update OMG! its glitchin bad tho.

Post by voneyezine » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:00 am

i forgot another thing .. is it me or is there no option to expand or shrink a current selection? refine selection edge options don't quite do that.. nor do options in select from pull down menu. document properties should list more than just the background color, perhaps image size and memory usage, time worked on, and more preliminary information. ;)
support
Site Admin

Post by support » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:59 am

voneyezine wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:00 am
i forgot another thing .. is it me or is there no option to expand or shrink a current selection? refine selection edge options don't quite do that..
?? Menu-selection-Refine edge-Shift edge slider
but overall performance is slowed. drawing is super laggy now
What about color wheel bug - yes, I've found it, but performance is fine. Be sure that GPU turned on.
voneyezine

Post by voneyezine » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:41 am

might have been becuase i had windows in 150 percent mode, but i redownloaded the custom ui to kinda reset everything becuase one of the menues turned jet black and everytime i rebooted paintstorm. the jet black panel would return. now things run ok
voneyezine

Post by voneyezine » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:02 am

did you mean gpu fastmode? Whats does that actually do in that mode, outside of the normally having gpu turned on for the brush settings?
Fastmode, when its active, now brings up an color border around the canvas, I dont think it did that before this update, but at least there is way to know that its active now. Its only listed in the hotkeysetting, there is no button for that feature in the ui at all, if you never see it in hotkey settings, you would not even know it existed.
support
Site Admin

Post by support » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:43 am

The superfast mode is in test status, use it on your own risk.