Menu unusable

Valentich
Menu unusable

Post by Valentich » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:58 am

I have a recurring problem where when I open up paintstorm my application looks a little something like this:
My layout would usually be the default grey, so I don't understand why the colours change like this (the colours always vary but they'll tend to be very bright as shown), the layout of panels is also spread out everywhere on startup. I can't interact with most things but it doesn't matter since most drop-down menus appear as black.
The only solution I have found is to delete the Paintstorm folder in my documents, but it means I don't keep any of my brushes and it is becoming frustrating as this seems to happen almost every time I open the program.
I couldn't find anyone who shared this issue, so if anyone has a solution it would be much appreciated. :|
support
Site Admin

Re: Menu unusable

Post by support » Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:10 am

Reset panels colors to default at Menu=Other-reset to default.
Radical way: manually delete "Documetns\Paintstorm studio\" Or separately folders inside it.
Valentich

Post by Valentich » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:49 am

support wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:10 am
Reset panels colors to default at Menu=Other-reset to default.
Radical way: manually delete "Documetns\Paintstorm studio\" Or separately folders inside it.
Usually I do just delete the documents folder, but it also means I lose all the brushes I had because I hadn't expected to need to back them up.
I can't reset the panels colors because the menu become completely broken when this happens, dropdown menus become straight up inaccessible or become blank.
support
Site Admin

Post by support » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:54 am

you may backup this folder and then copy the "brush" folder to a newly created folder.