Sample Brush/Texture Collections

willernest
Sample Brush/Texture Collections

Post by willernest » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:30 pm

These URL's point to two collections of brushes and textures (.pstbrushes) that I created. I created all the content and there is nothing here that came from other products. It's largely a reuse of things I'd created to use within other products. The files are too large to attach (and you can't attach .pstbrushes apparently) so it apparently has to be done this way.

In any case each collection contains 20 different brush forms tied to 20 different textures. There are no references in the brushes themselves to forms or textures from the installation defaults so there should be no dependency, at least initially, on any of those objects. The brush forms aren't necessarily useful with the currently matched textures. This is due to the way these categories were built as described in a document I'll post to the Help section of this forum. The idea is to give you a lot of things to play with - there are yet more geometric forms, different blurs, and a few forms that I made pretty much to give me something to tie to a texture. The textures include a variety of patterns, generally seamless.

I'd encourage others to consider sharing more. Paintstorm is a great product but I think there's a learning curve to overcome - maybe these will help.

I've included thumbnails of the forms, the textures you're going to have wait to see after you install.

These are the URL's.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=9 ... pstbrushes
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=9 ... pstbrushes
Attachments
Collection2.PNG
Collection2.PNG (19.76KiB)Viewed 8131 times
Collection1.PNG
Collection1.PNG (18.27KiB)Viewed 8131 times
Blendie

Re: Sample Brush/Texture Collections

Post by Blendie » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:20 am

Thank you very much for these; I've found some that are firm favourites on my custom panel now. Really appreciate. :-)
AMD, SparkyOS/Mate, XP-Pen Deco v2