Painterly brushes and MASSIVE texture pack!

Gustavo Muñoz
Re: Painterly brushes and MASSIVE texture pack!

Post by Gustavo Muñoz » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:38 pm

Same crash here, after installing those brushes. Tried to reinstall PS again, but it keeps crashing. What can we do? Do you want the error log?
Gustavo Muñoz

Post by Gustavo Muñoz » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:39 pm

Ok, I got it: I had to delete the Paintstorm Studio folder on the Application support files, inside the Library directory, and got it reset to the defaults. Beware of this file until someone can fix it.
KreigerArt

Post by KreigerArt » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:55 pm

Still no luck getting the Paintstorm Application to start. From some of the other comments. It seems to be on thier end due to a apple update most likely. Is anyone from Paintstorm aware of this problem?
KreigerArt

Post by KreigerArt » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:57 pm

Gustavo Muñoz wrote:Ok, I got it: I had to delete the Paintstorm Studio folder on the Application support files, inside the Library directory, and got it reset to the defaults. Beware of this file until someone can fix it.
What file name did you delete?
Gustavo Muñoz

Post by Gustavo Muñoz » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:04 am

KreigerArt wrote:
Gustavo Muñoz wrote:Ok, I got it: I had to delete the Paintstorm Studio folder on the Application support files, inside the Library directory, and got it reset to the defaults. Beware of this file until someone can fix it.
What file name did you delete?
I trashed the whole PSS folder inside the Application support directory. This will delete all your custom preferences, but PSS will work fine again.
KreigerArt

Post by KreigerArt » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:21 pm

Gustavo Muñoz wrote:
KreigerArt wrote:
Gustavo Muñoz wrote:I trashed the whole PSS folder inside the Application support directory. This will delete all your custom preferences, but PSS will work fine again.
Cool, I got it back. Thanks Gustavo. ;)

Took me a second to find. It's not actually in the Painstorm Studio Application Content Folders. lol

Have to go to Users/USERNAME/Library/Application Support/Painstorm Studio. Delete the Whole Paintstorm Studio Folder.

Have Info here also: http://www.paintstormstudio.com/help/in ... and-files/

PS: The Library Folder is a hidden file, to get to it you will have to turn on, show all files on your Mac.
Which can be done by following the simple instructions here: https://ianlunn.co.uk/articles/quickly- ... mavericks/.
leow

Post by leow » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:07 am

Thank you for the brushes!

The All-Purpose is really versatile, blends well but keeps some texture still. supernice!
Attached a drawing with most of the underlying stuff being done with your brush, then skin and highlights in top.
Best,
Leo
vette_small.jpg
vette_small.jpg (60.99KiB)Viewed 11872 times
klaemoer

Post by klaemoer » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:47 pm

Nice brushes, thank you for sharing.
When I try installing I get the following error:

"Error save file
/Users/********/Library/Application Support/Paintstorm Studio/Brush/Brforms/神笔/874973939.png"

And then PSS will crash on launch. The crash can be fixed by deleting the folder "神" that is created when importing the brushes — no need to delete the whole Paintstorm Studio folder. The folder 神 is empty, so I don't know if it's the folder or the .png file causing the error.
tayete

Post by tayete » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:34 pm

Any chance of reuploading the brushes? They look really interesting, but the link is dead.
Drayldan

Post by Drayldan » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:51 pm