Possible to scale the Windows UI?

Description of your first forum.
surfaceproartist
Possible to scale the Windows UI?

Post by surfaceproartist » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:05 pm

I'm running the Paintstorm trial on a Surface Pro 4 with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. The Paintstorm UI is microscopic although I have scaling set to 200% in Windows display settings. Is there a setting to do this within the program?

I recently was in contact with the developer of Paint Tool SAI whose dpi scaling for version 1.2.5 was broken by the anniversary update. I'm curious if Microsoft's change to the way scaling is handled has somehow adversely affected Paintstorm as well.
support
Site Admin

Re: Possible to scale the Windows UI?

Post by support » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:44 am

increase: Paintstorm menu-options-global scale
also you can increase scales for every panel individually - click at the little cogwheel at the right-top corner
surfaceproartist

Post by surfaceproartist » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:06 pm

Thanks. I figured it out by going to my iPad Pro and taking a look at the menu options that were microscopic on the PC. Love the software. Keep up the great work!
phc5

Post by phc5 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:24 pm

Thanks for asking that question, just got SP4 and was wondering the same.
moriturimax

Post by moriturimax » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:31 pm

Oh GODS Thanks for asking that.. just bought this and installed it on my Cintiq2 and the UI was, indeed, microscopic.... Now it's beautiful.. Thank you thank you thank you for the scaling option. If memory serves PHOTOSHOP does NOT have this option. Pfooie!
rondfranks

Post by rondfranks » Fri May 25, 2018 2:13 am

Everything scales great on my 4K tablet but the letters in the top menu. I have global scaling maxed out. Any way to get the top menu text any larger?