I want the window version to include gesture control and virtual buttons like the iPad version

Yliong
I want the window version to include gesture control and virtual buttons like the iPad version

Post by Yliong » Fri May 12, 2017 1:31 pm

Hello。
Why can't you add zoom & rotate & move by your fingers in the PC? Many painting software are now available, especially now with the win tablet stylus increase, I think this function becomes more necessary, and even do not want to use tablet mode keyboard, so it needs the virtual key like on ipad. Thanks :)
I'm sorry to use translation software
support
Site Admin

Re: I want the window version to include gesture control and virtual buttons like the iPad version

Post by support » Sat May 13, 2017 10:07 am

The main reason that all devices have own drivers, and we should make it for Wacom or surface pro by the different ways - separated code. This means that it takes more time and the worst thing - we should find and buy all these devices for the testing.

Anyway, touch functions in our plans. I think surface pro (windows touch is the first in a row)
Yliong

Re: I want the window version to include gesture control and virtual buttons like the iPad version

Post by Yliong » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:52 am

Thanks for the reply! I know that these things are easier said than done, indeed many problems,Look forward to the results。 Good luck.