Anyway to lock iPad app layer movement?

Description of your first forum.
moriturimax
Anyway to lock iPad app layer movement?

Post by moriturimax » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:19 pm

Your palm rejection seems to be rather poor, in the ipad version it is constantly moving my layer around because my palm touches the lower part of the canvas... is there an option to lock the physical movement of the canvas so it stops doing this? If not, can you add the ability?
moriturimax

Re: Anyway to lock iPad app layer movement?

Post by moriturimax » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:37 am

Anybody? Love the app, it's one of the two I use all the time... this and Notes Plus... but yegods, that canvas moving all the time because I brush the bottom with my palm, and no way to lock the canvas movement is a real pain.. jerks me right out of my working mode...

Please, please add a canvas movement lock button.
Gustavo Muñoz

Post by Gustavo Muñoz » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:05 pm

Try disabling the 3 first options in the Options>Gestures window. You will need to use 2 or 3 fingers to zoom and move the view, so just the palm will not do anything.
moriturimax

Post by moriturimax » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:28 pm

Tried that, and while it does work.. it introduces other complications that are almost as bad as it just constantly sliding around.

Would it be SO hard to just add a "Lock Canvas" button, that toggles it on and off and that would disappear with all the menus and such when you do the almost-full screen mode? I mean, surely that wouldn't be impossible?
MikeWest

Post by MikeWest » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:41 pm

You've got some setting wrong. My canvas doesn't move unless I put two fingers on it, which never happens when I'm drawing.