Not showing up on stream

doldsprinkler
Not showing up on stream

Post by doldsprinkler » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:58 am

Unsure of on what end this problem is. I want to stream while painting in Paintstorm by using OBS Studio. It shows up if you stream full screen, but if you pick stream window and choose Paintstorm, it acts as if it is invisible.
support
Site Admin

Re: Not showing up on stream

Post by support » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:11 am

I'm using OBS and it's OK for me... Does anyone else have the same issue?
Chanree

Post by Chanree » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:56 am

It works fine with me and OBS. Even using xp-pen artist 22 E (monitor tablet). If you have issues with the stream or select window mode in OBS. Update your graphic card and see if that works. I would recommend you try to make a video to show yourself if it goes well or not.
cestarian

Post by cestarian » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:40 am

Try streaming the screen instead of the program/window.

I had the same problem but yo can just crop the video afterwards if it matters so much for you to be windowed.
doldsprinkler

Post by doldsprinkler » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:33 pm

I completely forgot I ever even posted this :|
cestarian wrote:Try streaming the screen instead of the program/window.

I had the same problem but yo can just crop the video afterwards if it matters so much for you to be windowed.
Streaming the screen works fine.
Chanree wrote:It works fine with me and OBS. Even using xp-pen artist 22 E (monitor tablet). If you have issues with the stream or select window mode in OBS. Update your graphic card and see if that works. I would recommend you try to make a video to show yourself if it goes well or not.
Updated the graphic card and OBS, no change. Well, one change. I have this mess now: