IPad Version issues

cloud-yo
IPad Version issues

Post by cloud-yo » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:01 pm

Hello, Im going to try this again seeing as how I never got a reply from support.

One of the major issues that I feel needs to be addressed is the Hotkey overlay problem. Hotkeys are intended to facilitate workflow in the absence of the regular over-crowded UI. Im not complaining about the UI, i think the amount of features in this app require many separate UI elements, and hotkeys are a fantastic way to access those elements with a limited footprint o nthe screen. Problem is, hotkeys dont do everything. and sometimes you have to access the UI..this is ok, BUT the main UI windows should ALWAYS be on top of the Hotkeys. no matter where you put them they will eventually cover some important UI menu item or button. and I will end up having to unlock the ui, move the hotkeys, perform the action I need to, and then put back my hotkeys and re-lock the UI. this is absurdly time consuming and counter productive. All that needs to happen is the Hotkeys fall behind the main UI when its visible.

I admit I know very little about coding so to me this seems like an easy fix, and perhaps its not, but, it is essential to facilitate work on the ipad.

Also, I would like to ask again if full keyboard support will be available for the ios version preferably with hotkey management.

finally, I would like to once again request that the "ok" and "cancel" hotkeys be added for free transform.

thank you for your time, and I do hope I get a reply.
support
Site Admin

Re: IPad Version issues

Post by support » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:38 am

For what reason you move hot-buttons above the UI elements? Can you attach a screenshot of your UI to see what is the idea and what is the problem?
cloud-yo

Post by cloud-yo » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:20 pm

I am attaching the screen shots like you asked. Im not moving the hotkeys on top of the UI, they already draw over the UI which is why Im asking that you please have them default as secondary to the UI windows. Suggesting that I place my hotkeys in different spots makes no difference. they will inevitably end up above some menu item or button. The main UI should always be the primary option when visible.
I am working on a 9.7" Ipad so screen real estate is limited. I hope that helps you.

Also, any word on Keyboard support?

support
Site Admin

Post by support » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:51 am

OK, got it.