Possible Patreon?

Jessicruel
Possible Patreon?

Post by Jessicruel » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:39 pm

Any plans for a Patreon to help support Paintstorm further? From what Ive read, this is a 1 man team. Id love to donate further to help support development of Paintstorm (maybe even an android version). It has serious potential in my opinion and would be worth the investment. Its the only tool thats ever come this close to being an all around complete package for me (I need my adjustment layers :lol: ).
MNKYshield

Re: Possible Patreon?

Post by MNKYshield » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:22 pm

Seriously!!!
This is made by just one dude ?
ArmorWraith

Post by ArmorWraith » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:23 pm

Yes google hangmoon deviant art. They developed it ground up. Spectacular artist and programmer.

Armor
support
Site Admin

Post by support » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:47 am

Patreon implies some special content for the money. I don't know what we can explore as additional content... this is a time separation. Better spend more time to Paintstorm improving.

But If anyone want something like: "I wish rainbow colored cursor right now! I'm rich! Take my money!" we are ready to listen to your suggestions :lol:
Jessicruel

Post by Jessicruel » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:44 am

support wrote:Patreon implies some special content for the money. I don't know what we can explore as additional content... this is a time separation. Better spend more time to Paintstorm improving.

But If anyone want something like: "I wish rainbow colored cursor right now! I'm rich! Take my money!" we are ready to listen to your suggestions :lol:

Its more for additional development funds for you and maybe to give us the ability to vote on the next feature implemented. For example, you've had a Text Tool on your todo list since 2015. Thats disheartening. In patreon you would be able to put up a poll and ask your patrons "Who wants a text tool or something else etc etc". Since your patrons are willing to give you money to help fund your software ASIDE from already purchasing paintstorm, you will get votes from people who really care about paintstorm.
support
Site Admin

Post by support » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:16 pm

Jessicruel wrote: Its more for additional development funds for you and maybe to give us the ability to vote on the next feature implemented. For example, you've had a Text Tool on your todo list since 2015. Thats disheartening. In patreon you would be able to put up a poll and ask your patrons "Who wants a text tool or something else etc etc". Since your patrons are willing to give you money to help fund your software ASIDE from already purchasing paintstorm, you will get votes from people who really care about paintstorm.
We could make this poll on this forum for example, but it will be like:
1)List of 100 features
2)Text tool + 10 features
3)3d model painter tool

...as an example, and the text tool will lose :) Because some features take much more time.